Our achievements and accreditations
Accreditations and Professional Body Membership
Our LifeLine service is a member of the TSA (Telecare Services Authority) and adheres to their standards. We're audited by them annually. We also measure ourselves against their Key Performance Indicators to ensure our service is maintained at a high level. You can see how we perform in our Annual Report.
To reflect our commitment to the environment we joined the Investors in the Environment Accreditation (IiE) scheme, and we have been accredited since 2011. We are currently rated as Great Green Star, the highest accreditation level.
- Winner of Development Programme of the Year at the UK Housing Awards
- Winner of Excellence in Employment Skills and Training at the Tpas Central Region Awards
Kingfisher Court won the Housing with Care category at the National Great British Care Awards. Care Worker, George Carpenter, took home the Care Newcomer Award at the eastern regional final.
Recognised as Overall Achiever, large company, at the annual Investor in the Environment (iiE) awards.
Listed in 24 Housing's Top 50 Social Landlords 2017
Shortlisted for Best Apprenticeship Scheme, Best Care and Support Provider, and the Community Achiever category in the 24 Housing Awards
- Shortlisted in the UK Housing Award 2016 for Excellence in Income Management for the innovative approach to managing arrears and supporting tenants.
- Winner of the Central Region TPAS Award 2016 for Tenant Scrutiny, for our ground-breaking Residents Board
- Shortlisted for the Housing Innovation Awards 2015 Most Innovative Supported / Sheltered Housing Scheme for Kingfisher Court
- Shortlisted in the Resolve ASB awards 2015, Tenant and Community involvement category, tenant Victoria Brenyan
- Shortlisted in the Community Impact Awards 2015 Greener Living Category for our solar panel installation.
- Winner of the Eastern Region Great British Care Award 2015, Putting People First category, Kingfishers Restaurant
- Winner of a Green Apple Gold Award 2015 for our environmental achievements.
- Winner of the 24 Housing Awards 2015 Best Green Scheme for our Solar Panel project, bringing free electricity to over 5,000 households and saving over 9,400 tonnes of CO2 each year.
- Highly Commended in 24 Housing Awards 2015 Best Apprenticeship Scheme for our pre-apprentices scheme, committed to getting young people into work.
- Winner of a Zero Waste Bronze Award 2015 for our commitment to recycling.