Our Work Clubs are a relaxed and friendly place, where you can come along for help searching for work, improve your skills and get motivation and support on your hunt for a job.
We can also offer you help with writing your CV, completing application forms, preparing for interviews and searching for jobs on the internet.
Are you interested in the support we can offer you? Then what's stopping you, come along and join us now!
- City Centre Work Club, City College Peterborough, every Monday at 10am
- Orton Work Club, Orton Library, every Tuesday at 10.30am
- Learn My Way IT Training, City College Peterborough, every Wednesday at 9.30am
- Dogsthorpe Work Club, Central Avenue Library, alternate Thursdays at 1.30pm
- Hampton Work Club, Hampton Library, every Friday at 9.30am
- Westwood Work Club, Westwood Hub, every Friday at 10.30am
- Bretton Work Club, Bretton Library, every Friday at 1pm
For more information or session dates, call 01733 396404, text 07824 095417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org