Homes to rent

Take a look at the homes we have available to rent

Being a housing association means that all the homes we rent are allocated by the local council. So if you want to rent a home with us, you’ll need to register with your local council first.

The council will deal with your application and tell you whether you're eligible to rent a home with us. If you want to move to a new area, you’ll need to register with the council in that area.

Most councils use a system called Choice Based Lettings (CBL) to allocate homes. Although there are differences between areas, the common feature of CBL is that once you’ve registered, you have to ‘bid’ for homes that become available. CBL works out what your housing needs are – for example, whether you need a two or three-bedroom property – and how urgently you need a home. You’ll then be given a 'priority rating' and this will determine who gets a home if a few people bid for it.

For more information on how to apply for our homes in the areas that use CBL, click on the links below. Or call your local council to find out more.

Some councils don’t use a CBL scheme. Where this is the case, you can still apply for a home with us through the council’s housing register. In these areas you’ll be allocated a home according to the council’s lettings policy. Click on the links below to find out how to register for a home in these areas.

Find out what homes we have available for rent.

If you're homeless or at risk of becoming homeless , contact your local council as soon as possible to see what support they can offer you.

If you’re living in any housing association property and you want to move, you can use House Exchange, HomeSwapper or a similar service provided by your landlord to look for other homes available.

If you’re looking to get a foot onto the property ladder, take a look at our shared ownership properties.

We also have garages and commercial properties to rent.

For more information, download a copy of our tenancy policy.