We are looking for residents to join our Residents Board
We're looking for residents who want a rewarding and challenging opportunity to:
• work as part of a team, alongside other customers
• make decisions that drive our customer-facing strategies forward
• report on the performance and delivery of our strategies
• monitor risk management-related strategies and report findings
• approve the annual stock investment programme and delivery plan.
What’s in it for you?
• Rewarding and challenging opportunity
• Learn new skills
• Training and support
• Increased self confidence
• Residents Board members are paid
We're also looking for a Trainee Residents Board Member.
Are you aged 16-24 and ready to speak up for the young people living in your community? If so, we want you to join our Residents Board.
The position would include:
- being a voice for young residents of CKH
- being a champion for the services that affect you
- attending four paid meetings a year and having the option to go on training courses and attend conferences
- all of the things that full residents board members get.
You'll need to be living in a Cross Keys Homes' property to be considered.
Places will be by selection, not election.