Our LifeLine service standards
Listen to page
Here are the standards you can expect from our LifeLine service.
- We will adopt a professional approach across the service and have well-trained employees who take pride in their work.
- We will provide our service fairly, without prejudice to economic status, race, culture, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation.
- We will respect your dignity, privacy and right to confidentiality as well as your right to make choices for yourself.
- We will have due regard and respect for the needs of our customers, particularly regarding frailty and vulnerability, when marketing and selling the service.
- We will make available to you a full range of information in a format you can use.
- We will continue to provide the service 24-hours-a-day every day of the year.
- We will operate the service in line with Telecare Services Association (TSA) key performance indicators as outlined here.
- We will collect, process, store and use information about you only in line with the requirements of current Data Protection legislation and in agreement with you.
- We will check with you once a year that the information we have about you is up to date. We will update our records on the same day that you tell us about any changes to the information we hold about you.
- We will set and monitor key performance indicators for the service we provide and make available to service users an annual report of how well we perform against them.
- We will have means in place to consult with our service users on the delivery and development of the service and to use customer feedback to review our procedures and working practices.
- We will encourage you to tell us when we do not meet your expectations, listen to you when you do, and positively respond to any problems, difficulties or complaints you may have. If we cannot resolve your complaint in our first contact with you we will advise you on how you may further your complaint with Cross Keys Homes and how long that should take.
- We will ensure all our staff members receive appropriate initial and regular training that equips them to enable installation of our equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- We will always respect your right to choose, and will only install a LifeLine in response to your free and willing choice to use the service.
- We are committed to installing LifeLines in line with the general service standards of the service.