We are looking for residents to join our Residents Board
To do this we need residents who want a rewarding and challenging opportunity to:
• Work as part of a team, alongside other customers
• Make decisions that drive our customer facing strategies forward.
• Report on the performance and delivery of our customer-facing strategies.
• Monitor risk management related strategies and report findings
• Approve the annual stock investment programme and delivery plan.
What’s in it for you?
• Rewarding and challenging opportunity.
• Learn new skills.
• Training and support.
• Increased self confidence.
• Residents Board members are paid.
We are also looking for a Trainee Residents Board Member.
Do you understand what it is like to be aged 16-24? Can you speak up for young people and express their views? If so, we want you to join our Residents Board, and make a difference for all 16 – 24 year olds living in our homes.
The position would include:
- Being a voice for young residents of CKH
- Being a champion for the services that affect you.
- Attending four paid meetings a year in addition to the option of going on training, to conferences and events.
- And all of the things that full residents board members get.
You will need to be living in a Cross Keys Homes' property to be considered.
Places will be by selection, not election.
We are accepting applications all the time, so please feel free to register your interest or contact Melissa Speechley on Melissa.Speechley@crosskeyshomes.co.uk to find out more. You can also call Melissa on 01733 385004 or send a text to 07795 605871, or message us through Facebook, with your contact details.