We are looking for residents to join our Residents Board
We're looking for residents who want a rewarding and challenging opportunity to:
• work as part of a team, alongside other customers
• make decisions that drive our customer-facing strategies forward
• report on the performance and delivery of our strategies
• monitor risk management-related strategies and report findings
• approve the annual stock investment programme and delivery plan.
What’s in it for you?
• Rewarding and challenging opportunity
• Learn new skills
• Training and support
• Increased self confidence
• Residents Board members are paid
We're also looking for a Trainee Residents Board Member.
Are you aged 16-24 and ready to speak up for the young people living in your community? If so, we want you to join our Residents Board.
The position would include:
- being a voice for young residents of CKH
- being a champion for the services that affect you
- attending four paid meetings a year and having the option to go on training courses and attend conferences
- all of the things that full residents board members get.
You'll need to be living in a Cross Keys Homes' property to be considered.
Places will be by selection, not election.
We're accepting applications all the time. To register your interest or find out more, email Melissa Speechley. You can also call Melissa on 01733 385004 or send a text to 07795 605871, or message us through Facebook, with your contact details.