Anti-social behaviour - what will CKH investigate?
We also have a specialist team on hand to support with serious issues with anti-social behaviour (ASB), we work closely with the Police and other local agencies to make sure everyone living in our communities can enjoy their home in peace.
We do not investigate reports of:
- Household noise and noise caused by children
- Disputes between neighbours
- Reports relating to drug related activity, these should always be reported to the police.
We will investigate cases of:
- Persistent and excessive noise nuisance, such as loud music
- Verbal abuse
- Hate incidents and hate crimes
- Criminal behaviour such as damage.
Report ASB online or text 'ASB' followed by a description of the problem to 60066.
If you, or someone you know, is experiencing domestic abuse or violence, contact the freephone, 24-hour National Domestic Abuse Helpline 0808 2000 247 or visit www.nationaldahelpline.org.uk or the Respect Mens Advice line on freephone 0808 8010327 or visit mensadviceline.org.uk
- Residents FAQs