For the latest information about how we're managing our services in line with government guidance, read our Coronavirus (Covid-19) update

Back to the list

Support: Can you help me with Universal Credit and other money questions?

Our Money Advice Service offers free, confidential support with money matters – including Universal Credit, benefits, budgeting and debt management. To get in touch, login and complete our simple money advice form on MyCKH.

  1. Residents FAQs