Could you be a care worker?
There are a number of qualities we look for in a care worker – the most obvious being a desire to care for people. That means wanting to go the extra mile to help them; make them feel comfortable, safe and secure in the knowledge that someone is there for them.
Key qualities include:
- a friendly and positive outlook
- ability to relate to people from different backgrounds
- utmost respect for clients
- a sense of humour
- a willingness to learn
- being comfortable giving very personal care like washing, dressing, using the toilet and so on
- an ability to multi-task while staying calm
- being organised.
If you think you have these skills, then you could be suited to a career as a care worker with Cross Keys Care.
To find out more, call us on: 01733 385107 or email email@example.com
Check out our latest vacancies