Money matters

Money Advice Service 

Our free, confidential Money Advice Service is here to support you with money matters, from everything to managing your daily budget to applying for Universal Credit. This service is only available to people living in CKH homes. Call 01733 385000 (option 3) to speak to our Income Management team or complete our online form to ask for support. 

Contact our money advice service 

Budgeting tool 

Our budgeting tool could help you take control of your finances. Enter information about your income and spending, for advice on how you can achieve a balanced budget. Watch our video if you are not sure how to get started:

Benefits calculator 

Use our simple benefits calculator to find out what you may be able to claim. Watch our how to video that will guide you through the process:

Household Support Fund

The government has created a Household Support Fund to help people who are struggling to stay on top of the bills. You may be able to claim support to help with essentials, such as utilities, through the Household Support Fund. Citizens Advice (for adults aged 18 to pensionable age) and Age UK (for adults above pensionable age) are administering the fund on behalf of Peterborough City Council and can guide you through the process. Check the website of your local council for information about how to access the fund in other areas.