Tenant Satisfaction Measures
The government has asked us to collect your feedback and report it to them every year. This is a new requirement for all housing associations but is just one of the ways we listen to your views. You may be contacted to take part in a satisfaction survey over the phone or via email. The questions we ask you are called ‘Tenant Satisfaction Measures’.
It is also important residents can look at the results of these satisfaction measures and hold us to account for the standard of service we provide. We will let you know when the results for this year are available and how your feedback is being used to improve our services.
We are working with a company called Pexel, who specialise in satisfaction surveys like this. They will contact you directly to ask for your feedback. They may call you or send you an email. The survey is quite short, it should only take 5 to 7 minutes to complete.
The survey includes these questions:
- Taking everything into account, how satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the service provided by CKH? Please tell us a little bit about why you scored that way and if there are things we could do differently to improve.
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the overall repairs service from CKH over the last 12 months?
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the time taken to complete your most recent repair after you reported it?
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you that CKH provides a home that is well maintained?
- Thinking about the condition of the property or building you live in, how satisfied or dissatisfied are you that CKH provides a home that is safe?
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you that CKH listens to your views and acts upon them?
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you that CKH keeps you informed about things that matter to you?
- To what extent do you agree or disagree with the following: “CKH treats me fairly and with respect”?
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you with CKH’s approach to complaints handling?
- If you live in a building with communal areas, either inside or outside, that CKH is responsible for maintaining, how satisfied or dissatisfied are you that CKH keeps these communal areas clean and well maintained?
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you that CKH makes a positive contribution to your neighbourhood?
- How satisfied or dissatisfied are you with CKH’s approach to handling anti-social behaviour?
How we use the results
We read every piece of feedback you share and use it to spot ways to improve. Sometimes we can make changes straightaway and sometimes we use your feedback to help us plan for improvements in the future. We will tell you how your feedback is impacting on our services through our regular communications.
The surveys are completed anonymously, however, if you are dissatisfied with your experience, you have the option share your details with CKH. We will contact you to talk about your experience and try to make it right.
We will publish the full results for this year in 2024 as part of our Residents Performance Dashboard.
How else can I share my feedback?
There are lots of ways you can get in touch to share your feedback. Whether you want to compliment a member of our team or let us know we didn’t get it right, we love to hear from you.
- Did we get it wrong? Let us know using the form on our contact us page.
- Start a live chat with our Customer First team
- Call our Customer First team on 01733 3850000
- Tell us in person, you can visit CKH Customer Central on Bridge Street.