LifeLine - your personal emergency service
The LifeLine personal alarm is a fast and effective way to get help, 24 hours a day. With just the touch of a button you'll be in direct contact with our Control Centre. We can then call your contacts or the emergency services. So you'll know that help is on its way, immediately.
Applying for LifeLine couldn't be easier
Apply online here,
or call us 24 hours a day on 01733 396439 for advice on how to apply.
Have your LifeLine installed by our experienced team, or install yourself, following our simple guide
Our team are on hand to talk you through the installation and confirm when you're set up and ready to go.
Voila! You now have access to the service 24 hours a day, whenever you need us.
Is LifeLine for me?
If you enjoy being independent in your own home, but also want the security of knowing that help is on hand when you need it, then Lifeline is for you.
LifeLine is ideal for:
- older people
- anyone with mobility problems and at risk of falling
- anyone with an acute medical condition
- victims of domestic abuse.
Why should I get a LifeLine?
- Feel more secure in your home with help on hand 24/7.
- Give your friends and relatives greater peace of mind from knowing you've got emergency support.
- Get the highest level of service from Cross Keys Care - we consistently exceed all our targets for LifeLine service delivery, making us a first choice for response support.
- Pay a competitive price with the option of different payment plans to suit your needs.
- Get special discounts when you take out long-term plans.
How does LifeLine work?
When you push the button, a call from your phone number comes through to our Control Centre so we immediately know who you are. Our experienced call handler will speak to you, through the base unit, to find out what's happened and what help you need. Next, we'll either get in touch with your contacts or the emergency services, depending on the circumstances.
Even if you're unable to speak to us, because we know who you are, we can still call your contacts and ask them to check you're safe. We'll NEVER leave a call unanswered.