CKH Work Clubs
CKH's Work Clubs offer a relaxed and friendly environment where you can get help looking for work. You can get tips on how to write a good CV, complete application forms, prepare for interviews and search for jobs on the internet.
If you're interested in the support we can offer then what's stopping you? Come along and join us now.
- City Centre Work Club, City College Peterborough, every Monday at 10am
- Orton Work Club, Orton Library, every Tuesday at 10.30am
- Learn My Way IT Training, City College Peterborough, every Wednesday between 12.30pm and 2.30pm
- Dogsthorpe Work Club, Central Avenue Library, alternate Thursdays at 1.30pm
- Hampton Work Club, Hampton Library, every Friday at 9.30am
- Westwood Work Club, Westwood Hub, every Friday at 10.30am
- Bretton Work Club, Bretton Library, every Friday at 1pm
For more information or session dates, call 01733 396404, text 07824 095417 or email us.
Prince’s Trust Online Offer
The Prince’s Trust have launched a new digital platform which will provide an innovative way for vulnerable young people to access its services. The portal is designed for young people aged 18-30 who can’t attend their programmes in person because of where they live or their personal circumstances.
The Trust currently have two programmes available for young people to access online: Enterprise and Employability. These programmes will support young people to learn the skills they need for self-employment or employment.
The Online Employability support programme can be found here: https://www.princes-trust.org.uk/help-for-young-people/get-job/princes-trust-employability
The Online Enterprise support programme can be found here: https://www.princes-trust.org.uk/help-for-young-people/princes-trust-online
The Prince's Trust are looking for more volunteer e-mentors so if you are interested in supporting a young person via PT Online please click here: https://www.princes-trust.org.uk/support-our-work/volunteer/princes-trust-online-e-mentor