Complaints and feedback

Your feedback

We will contact you from time to time to ask how well we are doing.

We will send you a text asking for your feedback after you have used one of our services or been visited at home by a member of our team. It only takes a few minutes to complete the online survey but we use all your comments and scores to evaluate what we are doing well and what we can do to improve. 

An independent company, called Pexel, also carry out satisfaction surveys on our behalf four times a year. Pexel will contact you directly via email, text or over the phone. There are about 20 questions and we would really love to hear your thoughts. The results of these surveys must be reported to our regulator as part of the Tenant Satisfaction Measures. What are Tenant Satisfaction Measures?

The feedback you share helps us to make sure the standards of all our services stay high and identify areas we could do better. If you do not want to be contacted to share your feedback, please  email our Customer First team

Did we get it wrong? 

We always aim to get it right first time, but occasionally things can go wrong. When that happens we will do everything we can to put it right. We will try to get to the bottom of the issue and get back to you with a satisfactory outcome as quickly as possible.

When something goes wrong, please share your feedback and let us know. If we can’t resolve your query straight away we aim to give you a specific response within two working days. If your query is more complex, we will let you know when you can expect a full response.

If we have not delivered the service you expect of us, please let us know. 

Share your feedback

Take a look at our Complaints Policy. Every year, we undertake a self-assessment of our complaints process in line with best practice guidance from the Housing Ombudsman which is approved by our Resident Board.  

Housing Ombudsman

In the UK, there are different ombudsman services to support people dealing with different issues. An ombudsman must be impartial (that means that they do not take sides) and the service is always free to use. The Housing Ombudsman is a service set up to look at complaints about housing associations and local authorities. 

The Housing Ombudsman is chosen by the government. They consider how landlords deal with complaints and will try to help resolve disputes. 

As a CKH resident you can contact the Housing Ombudsman for advice. 

Visit the Housing Ombudsman website to find out more.