Get support for your health and wellbeing
We have lots of support for your health and wellbeing. This page will outline how we can help with your physical health, and don't forget to check out the support we have for your mental health.
Help to give up smoking
We’ve joined with Healthy You to support you to give up smoking for good!
Our free 12 week support programme can help you with:
- Personalised plan to help manage cravings and withdrawal.
- Access to nicotine replacement therapies if appropriate.
Available at our South Bretton Family and Community Centre. Sessions every Tuesday between 12.30pm and 5pm
To get referred, simply select the stop smoking option on the form below and we'll be in touch
If you are over 65, find out if you are at risk of falling.
We’ve joined with Healthy You to offer a free falls clinic, where you’ll receive a personalised plan and exercise programme to improve your strength and balance and reduce your risk of falling.
Available at our South Bretton Family and Community Centre. Just select the Falls Clinic option from the form below ans we will be in touch.
Youth Sports Clubs
Join us for free fun sports activities in Orton for young people aged 7 – 11.
The clubs are run by qualified coaches from Youth Dreams Project, and fully risk assessed. Numbers are limited and spaces must be booked in advance.
- South Bretton Family and Community Centre, Redpoll Place. Every Monday, 5pm - 6pm
- Charteris Centre, Welland. Every Wednesday, 5pm - 6pm
- Barnardo’s Jigsaw Centre, 74 Herlington, Peterborough PE2 5PW. Every Thursday, 5pm - 6pm.
To book your child on, simply select the club you would like to attend on the form below and we will be in touch.