Flat 2, 10 Cicero Crescent MK11 4DA
A modern first floor apartment on the outskirts of Milton Keynes in Fairfields. It is well presented throughout and all windows and balcony doors are PVC double glazed. Property is heated by a gas to radiator system with a condensing boiler. Good transport links to the city centre and surrounding areas and within a good distance of all local amenities.
- Secure entrances at front and rear to communal hallway for five apartments.
- Private rear parking area with an allocated parking space as well as visitor parking spaces.
- Secure, communal bin and bike stores.
- Flat entrance into hallway with access to all rooms and large storage cupboard.
- Light and spacious open plan living area with two windows and a juliette balcony. Kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer, oven and gas hob, washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Double bedroom with one window and a juliette balcony.
- Single bedroom with one window.
- Modern bathroom/WC with shower over the bath.
Items being left
- Blinds fitted on windows: two in the living room and one in the single bedroom
- All integrated kitchen appliances: fridge/freezer, oven and gas hob, washer/dryer and dishwasher