Report anti-social behaviour

We will investigate cases of:

  • Persistent and excessive noise nuisance, such as loud music
  • Verbal abuse
  • Hate incidents and hate crimes
  • Violence
  • Criminal behaviour such as damage

We will not accept reports of:

  • Household noise and noise caused by children
  • Disputes between neighbours  
  • Reports relating to drug related activity, these should always be reported to the police.

Tell us as much as possible about the behaviour you are reporting. Please note, we are only able to investigate reports relating to current CKH tenants. 

1 2 3
Outline of issue

Note: Questions marked by * are mandatory

A spam guard question helps us check you are a human


You are here: Page 1 of 3