For the latest information about how we're managing our services in line with government guidance, read our Coronavirus (Covid-19) update

Back to the list

Anti-social behaviour: I think my neighbours might be doing something illegal, how can I report them?

You should report any potential criminal behaviour to the Police. This includes if you smell drugs or suspect other illegal activites may be taking place. 

Call 101 to report a non-emergency. In an emergency, call 999

  1. Residents FAQs