The Oak at Redland Grange
These attractive 4 bedroom homes have been designed with the practical demands of life in mind. Contemporary and comfortable, these shared ownership homes offer the ideal opportunity for those looking for their first home or seeking space for a young family. With the local primary school, shops, library, pubs and restaurants all a brief walk away and just a seven miles from the beautiful university city of Cambridge, Cottenham enjoys a stunning rural setting with the benefit of numerous convenient transport links. A short distance from the M11/A14, the village is also serviced by a bus connection into the heart of Cambridge and is just four miles from Waterbeach train station with a regular service to London King’s Cross.
- Modern, neutral kitchen cabinets and worktops.
- Built-in oven, hob & extractor.
- Modern white sanitary ware with thermostatic showering and glass screen.
- Wood-effect flooring to kitchens and bathrooms.
- Carpeting to all other rooms, available as an early purchase incentive.
- An allocated parking space.
- Fully enclosed, turfed rear gardens.
Living Room – 4m x 3.76m
Kitchen/Dining – 5.57m x 2.89m
Bed 1 – 4.26m x 3.51m
Bed 2 – 4m x 3.29m
Bed 3 – 2.95m x 2.94m
Bed 4 – 2.95m x 2.57m