For the latest information about how we're managing our services in line with government guidance, read our Coronavirus (Covid-19) update

Back to the list

Insurance: who is my buildings insurance provider?

CKH building insurance is provided by Avid Insurance and you will need to contact them directly in the event of an incident.

Call Avid Insurance on: 0345 266 9660 or email  as soon as possible with full details of the loss or damage.

Find more information about our buildings insurance.

  1. Homeowners FAQs