LifeLine - your personal emergency service
LifeLine is your way of getting help, 24 hours a day. With just the touch of a button you will be in direct contact with our Control Centre. We can then call your contacts or the emergency services, so you will know that help is on its way, immediately.
Applying for LifeLine couldn't be easier
Apply online here,
or call us 24 hours a day on 01733 396439
Have your LifeLine installed by our experienced team, or install yourself, following our simple guide
Our team are on hand to talk you through the installation and confirm you are all ready to go
Voila! You are all set up can access the service 24 hours a day, whenever you need us.
Is LifeLine for me?
LifeLine is for anyone who relishes their independence and wants to stay in their own home, but also wants the security of knowing that help can be easily accessed if needed.
LifeLine is ideal for:
- The elderly
- Anyone with mobility problems, at risk of falling
- Anyone with an acute medical condition
- Victims of domestic violence
Why should I get a LifeLine?
- You will have the confidence of knowing that you will always be able to call for help within your home.
- Your friends and relatives will have the peace of mind knowing that you can call for help if you need it.
- You will receive the highest level of service from Cross Keys Care - we consistently exceed all our targets for LifeLine service delivery, making us a natural first choice for response support.
- Competitive prices with the option of different payment plans to suit your needs.
- Special discounts available when you take out long term plans.
How does LifeLine work?
When you push the button a call from your phone number comes through to our Control Centre so we immediately know who you are. Our experienced call handler will speak to you, through the base unit, to find out what has happened and what help you need. We will then call either your contacts or the emergency services, depending on the circumstances.
Even if you can’t speak to us, because we know who you and that you need help, we will still call your contacts and ask them to call on you to check you are safe and offer any assistance. We will NEVER leave a call unanswered.